Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One of those days....

Ever have one of those days? For the most part, everything has been ok, just a little crazy. But, the dry cleaners didn't have my stuff ready for me that I needed to wear tonight. Luckily, I had a backup plan. Then, I tripped and bit my tongue really hard. I think this is all because I couldn't fall asleep last night. On the food front, everything today has been pretty good except breakfast (I had a banana as I was running out the door). For a snack, I had a can of V8 and some almonds. Then for lunch (which will be my dinner as well) I had a salad with low-fat ranch dressing and some turkey. And then for my second snack I had a V8 and some almonds as well. I'm about to eat dinner because I have a 4 hour meeting tonight and then after that - time for the WOD. I couldn't be more excited.

I'll post how it went later tonight.

-Corey

No comments: