Saturday, May 26, 2007

The last 2 days

I didn't write down what I ate on Friday, but I definitely stayed on track. One thing I did have was sushi which is great if you're watching what you eat.

Today was also pretty good. 3 eggs (1 whole and 2 white) w/ onion and cheddar cheese, 2 pieces of rye toast, and some raspberries for breakfast. I was at a baseball tournament all day, so I didn't have lunch. Tonight was CHEAT MEAL! Once a week, I get to eat anything I want. Since I'm back home, we had Lou Malnati's for dinner which is the best pizza in Chicago. I also had a beer, which is ok because it was cheat meal.

I'm starting to see some results. I'm down 10 LBS.!!!! But, more importantly, my clothes are starting to fit better. My jeans are definitely looser and I need to buy new khaki shorts because the ones that I have don't fit.

Finally, I've made an interesting observation. When I first decided to have this blog, I did it to help me stick to my diet. I didn't think I was going to have any issue going and working out, but I was going to struggle staying true to my diet. And, the opposite has happened. I don't really have any problem sticking to my diet, but going and working out. My schedule for the next 2 weeks is going to be kind of crazy as I am traveling in the last half of both weeks, but I need to make a better effort to go and workout and stick to Crossfit. It is definitely the best workout program out there, and if anyone is trying it, please post to my comments to let me know how it is going for you.

-Corey

No comments: