Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Now that's what I'm talking about

Today was a great day. For breakfast, I had a cup of coffee (black) and a bowl of Grape Nuts Trail Mix Crunch. I didn't have time to pack any food (which I should've, that's the only bad thing about today), so I had to go out to lunch.

I ended up going to Pita Pit, where I had a chicken pita with lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, green peppers, cheddar cheese and a little ranch dressing. The only thing that could've improved this meal was no ranch dressing and only a little cheddar cheese.

For dinner, I had a meal from the Men's Health Abs Diet. It was a great, low fat, healthy, salmon cake (like a crab cake but with salmon). It's made from:
-1 can of salmon
-chopped green onion
-old bay
-red pepper
-1 egg
-crushed crackers

and it's cooked in a small amount of peanut oil. I cooked it up and let it sit on a paper towel to drain the oil. I then made a salad of mixed greens, cherry tomoatoes, cucumbers, and green onions. I tossed it in some light ranch dressing and served the salmon cake on top of it.

Then I went and worked out. I kicked my own ass and I love it. Here was today's workout:

3 x for time:

-800m (1/2 mile) run
-35 crunches
-15 back extensions

I was able to complete this, but I had to walk a little more than I wanted to. But, in summary:

-I ran 1 mile and walked 1/2 mile
-Completed 105 crunches
-Completed in 45 back extensions

in a total time of: 29:32!

It would've been faster, but there are some stupid people who got in my way. Let me just say this, THE GYM IS NOT A PLACE FOR KISSING YOUR UGLY, OUT OF SHAPE BOYFRIEND. DO WORK OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!

Have a great night,
Corey

No comments: