Friday, May 18, 2007

Awesome Day

In this post, I'll do everything that I ate today and then I'll do my workout.

Food:

Breakfast:

-2 eggs (2 white, 1 whole)
-2 slices of Canadian Bacon (it's actually really good for you)
-slice of cheese
-1 whole wheat bagel

It's a great breakfast sandwich - I also had a banana with it

For lunch, I had a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with a banana.

I met up with Jason and his mom for dinner, and I had a Buffalo Chicken Salad with low fat ranch dressing

Everything was great until I went over to watch Grey's at Lydia's. I received a bit of bad news and I ended up eating about 5 slices of quesadilla and drank a bottle of wine. Definitely could've done without all of that, but it's summer - next time, I'll be better.

Workout:

7 x 3 reps of push press:
1st - 95 lbs.
2nd - 115 lbs.
3rd - 125 lbs.
4th - 6th - 135 lbs.
7th - 135 lbs. but I could only do 2 reps

After that, I rode 5.5 miles on the bike.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with my cousin Alison but I should be able to keep my diet up.

-Corey

No comments: