Monday, May 7, 2007

Mind Set

I realized tonight that for the past 12 years, my fitness goal has been to get bigger. When I started wrestling in 7th grade, I was light for my weight class, so I was told to put on weight. When I started playing in football, it was the same thing - "Eat and lift...eat and lift...and get bigger!" The goal was always to get big. For the first time in my life, it's ok to be small....it's ok to weigh less than 200 lbs. I think that knowing that it's ok to be lean and fit and not necessarily huge is going to help me go far.

I also realized that while I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled and it'll be difficult to eat solid food, I'll still be able to make really healthy Men's Health Abs Diet Smoothies that will allow me to start on my eating plan.

-Corey

No comments: