Sunday, June 3, 2007

A long time

Well it's been a few days since I last posted. I've been in Chicago celebrating a friend's birthday. I used Thursday night as my cheat meal and then ended up having to cheat on Friday night as well. However, I did get up on Saturday morning and work out and was able to get my eating back on track.

Today was a great day. I got up, ate an egg sandwich and went and worked out. I did 30 assisted pull-ups and 30 dips. My left arm is weaker then my right but it's starting to catch up. Also, it's nowhere near as hard to run as it was before. That's a great sign.

Then I went and did some shopping. It's offcial - I'm down 1 pant size!

For dinner, I had a great dish called Marco Pollo - it's chicken with tomatoes, zuccini, and basil. Really good and really easy to make.

Now, I'm about to go play some tennis.

-Corey

P.S. It's 2 months to BGR! Time to tighten up the workouts and diet.

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!