Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm back

It's been awhile since I last posted. I worked out a few times last week but I didn't post it and towards of the end of the week I struggled a little bit with my diet. We had a few going away parties for office staff and this weekend I was up at a friend's lakehouse - so there was a lot of beer and not a whole lot of healthy food.

But, all excuses are equal.

Today, all healthy eating (but I ran out of time to eat breakfast) and I had a good workout. It was a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 front squat workout after a good warmup. Here are the weights I did:
-135
-155
-185
-205
-195
-195
-185

After all of the tubing this weekend, I was pretty sore. I was glad that I was able to use that weight for working out for the first time in over a week and being really sore.

In a little bit, I'm about to have some fruit and then go play volleyball.

Have a good one,
Corey

No comments: