Monday, June 18, 2007

Great New Start

Today was a frustrating day. Stupid stuff going on that's out of my control. So, I took control and had a great workout tonight. After work, I needed to blow off some steam so I went for a 15 min run. Then, I was going to come back and have dinner, but instead I chilled for a few minutes and went to the gym.

I did a quick warmup and then did the following:
18-15-12 w/ 85 lbs.:
-Dead lift
-Hang Cleans
-Front Squat
-Push Jerk

I was supposed to do 18-15-12-9-6 but my wrists were starting to give out and I couldn't hold the bar anymore - I thought it was a good idea to stop.

Eating was good but not great. I didn't eat anything bad, but I'm not back on my 5 meals a day schedule because I haven't had time to go to the grocery store. I was going to go tonight, but I went and played sand volleyball instead.

-Corey

No comments: