Monday, June 4, 2007

I kicked my own ass

Wow, I was looking to do a great workout today and I found it. It's a rest day on the Crossfit site so I did some searching and found a great workout. Here's what I did:

3 rounds for time:
-1000m row
-21 thrusters (hold the bar at your chest, squat down, and when you stand up push the weight above your head) w/ 65 lbs.

I forgot to stop my timer so I don't know my time, but I know I need to improve. The rowing was hard, but trying to do all 21 reps of the thrusters in 1 straight shot almost made me puke 3 times. The best I was able to do was 10, 6, and 5.

My diet was really good today as well. I had an egg sandwich for breakfast and I stayed full until lunch time. Then, I had leftovers from last night for lunch. At 1:30 and 3:30 I had a handful of almonds and a can of V8. Then I came home, had a few slices of turkey and another can of V8 and went and worked out. Finally, for dinner I had a mini chicken and spinich pizza. It was phoenominal.

Now, it's time for some errands, preparing for tomorrow's meeting and some sleep.

Later,
Corey

No comments: