Thursday, October 4, 2007

10/4/07

So yesterday was a rest day and it was needed. On Tuesday we did the WOD to the full scale as best we could. It was as 3 rounds for time:
-35 tuck jumps
-25 Thrusters w/ 95 lbs.
-15 pullups

I did the pull-ups as best I could. I ended up pulling myself up as far as I could and holding it for 10 secs. Total time to complete the workout was about 47 minutes. Which isn't bad except others were completing it in 20 min. So, you can bet that the next time that this one comes up we'll have a much better time.

Diet is going well except after getting home from the library last night I had some pizza because I was starving. But, the good news is that it is gone and not in the house anymore.

-Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where Have You Been Did You Stop Working Out Last Week