Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Workout

I'm starting to feel back in the swing of things - it was the same way I felt about 2 weeks into the summer. I've been talking for the last 2 weeks about getting started. I've worked out a few times and ate a few healthy meals but then I'd relapse. Now, I've actually buckled down and I feel very disciplined about what I'm doing. When I felt this way during the summer, it became a great 12 week program. Hopefully, I'll have the same results.

Yesterday's workout:
-5x3 reps: hang cleans
-Wt: 135, 135, 155, 155, 155

My eating is better too. I can't remember exactly what I ate yesterday, but I'm eating smaller portions of healthier food more often.

In the next few days, I'll be working out but probably not able to post as often. I'll be keeping track and posting when I have the opportunity.

-Corey

No comments: