Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good

Things are going well. I had 3 exams last week and I think I did pretty good on all of them. With that, I worked out on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I don't really remember what we did on Monday and Tuesday, but on Thursday Brandon came with Jason and I and did the WOD. It was as follows:
-1500m row
-35 thrusters
-750m row
-25 thrusters
-500m row
-15 thrusters

We completed the workout in 22 min. I did the thrusters with 15 lb dumbbells because my shoulders were too sore to use 20 lbs.

After a great weekend, Jason and I got back in the gym today and we were a little winded after the warmup. The workout we did was:
As many rounds as you can complete in 20 min:
-5 pull-ups
-10 push-ups
-15 air squats

Now, since I can't really do pull-ups, I did 3 instead of 5. I was able to do 3 each set for the first 3 sets and then had to switch to doing 3, 8-sec arm hangs because I couldn't pull myself up. I completed 6 full sets and was half way through the 7th when the 20 min was up.

With that, the diet is going pretty well too. I've been able to minimize cravings and I've been drinking a lot of water.

So, I'm gonna go take a shower and get some rest. More to come tomorrow.

-Corey

No comments: