Monday, September 10, 2007

Damn right...

Man it feels good to be back! I've been dragging ass and making up every excuse possible not to get into the gym. Well, I decided over the weekend that no matter what I'd be in there Monday morning. I even put it in my calendar - if it makes it to the calendar it'll get done. Well, after class I headed over to catch the bus and after waiting for about 5 minutes, I said screw it and I ran to the RSC. Once I was there I did the Workout of the Day with the following weights:

5 x1 - Shoulder press w/ 95,95,95,115, and 115
5 x 3 - Push press w/ 105,115,125,135, and125
5 x 5 - Push jerk w/ 125, 135, 135, 125, and 95

I've also started eating better (like I was over the summer). Today I had a banana, Special K bar, and a cup of coffee for breakfast, a banana and a protein shake for a snack, and for lunch I had 2 small pork cutlets (made them the other night) on wheat bread with a handful of almonds and a nectarine.

Even though I didn't sleep well last night (I probably only got about 5 hrs of sleep), I feel better than I have in the last 3 weeks.

-Corey

No comments: