Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back From Vacation

Thanksgiving was great....time to hang with the family, relax, and eat a lot of good food. Israel is in less than a month and I'm ready to get back to it. I've been looking at the archives for workouts and this week I plan on doing the following (still need to run it by Brandon and Jason):

Monday - Originally 020204:

Workout of the Day

Today!

Lot's of deadlift; 15 sets, load it up! 5-4-4-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1 reps.

Tuesday - Originally 020205:

Workout of the Day

Today!

Jump rope for sixty seconds, rest for sixty seconds. Continue this for forty minutes.

Wednesday - Originally 020206:

Workout of the Day

Today!

Perform 7 Rounds of this Circuit for Time:

5 Pull-ups
7 Dips (use rings if you got'em)
1 Rope Climb
10 Push-ups
12 Back/Hip Extension
15 Sit-ups
20 Squats

-Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.